May and June have been very busy, challenging and inspiring months. On June 7, I celebrated the anniversary of the beginning of my human journey. I took pause to remember the lessons and truths that were gifted upon me over the past 12 months. Here are my top five; hope they lift you up, inspire and warm your spirit in some small way.
1. Those who lack a passion for delicious food also lack a deep passion for other delicious human experiences.
2. True lasting love doesn’t sweep you up like a crazy tornado, rather, it is a playful breeze that dances around you at first, then with you, caressing your skin, warming your spirit and strengthening your soul.
3. True friendship isn’t in who’ve we’ve known the longest, but in who has come along and never left your side.
4. All emotions are either based in fear or love. It is really that simple. Acknowledge your negative thoughts, and then set them free. Live in and appreciate the moment to increase your capacity to love.
5. We cannot create our ideal life overnight, so enjoy the journey and the lessons that will follow your inspired actions.